Monday, April 28, 2014

You're my pet

Assalamualaikum..hello everybody in the world.do you all doing fine?yess!I hope so :)
Today,I really really want to share you all about my pretty chubby pet.It's so cute you know.A beautiful hamster that I named him Mr.Namu.Mr. Namu is a hyperactive hamster and difficult to keep on eye of him.It likes to eat whatever he look.Be caution!Maybe you will lost your nails when you hold it.haahaahaa...Spending time with an animal according to research can make your stressful becomes down.I trust and support  this statement.But,there were many aspects that you need to take to take care of a hamster including their foods,drinks,cage and so on.You will know about it when you have a hamsters at your home.For me,to take care of this pets is very easy!


Mr Namu is cute right?Maybe now he felt so lonely because of his "wife" already died because of  wet tail.Do you think wet tail is a simple case? you just wash their tail and you called it wet tail?no!no!no!it was a big misunderstanding.Wet tail is a kind of diseases that normally happened at your hamster if you are not pay attention to your hamster's health!Wet tail is caused by fecal to oral contact with the bacteria.The disease is spread when the hamster comes into contact with foods or water contaminated with feces that carry the bacteria.A contributing factor that make the hamster more susceptible to the bacteria is stress from a variety of sources,including weaning,recent transport,overcrowded cage conditions,surgery and rapid dietary changes.


He dont like eating so much but it's weird thing because Mr Namu is very fat.Are you diet right now?heeheehee..I ask my friend who share some hobby with me About how to take care for a hamster.He told me the first thing you need to do is purchase a habitat for the hamster that is adequate in space and suitable for hamster's needs.I just have a hamster so I decided to buy a small cage for Namu.I think the cage is quite comfortable and large for him.The hamster also like a child.Its need room for water,foods,toys and an exercise wheel suitable for the specific hamster that I have.But,I dont put the toys because the cage is so small and maybe it will give Mr Namu uncomfortable condition.


Part of the fun caring for hamsters is interacting with them.You must keep in your mind,though,that most hamsters enjoy doing their own thing and don't often like to be cuddled or held.Learning how to interpret hamster body language is just some of the hamster information you need to know to interact with your pet.Knowing how to handle hamsters is another important step.There is a right and a wrong way to handle the hamsters.Hamsters also can act dangerously towards you.



I thinks that's all for today.If you have any problems regarding your hamsters or pets let me know.I will help you as long as I can do it for you.Bye bye and see you soon.Keep reading!
MOHAMAD AIMAN BIN MAT ARIF
226183

No comments:

Post a Comment