Monday, April 28, 2014

I'm a braces boy

Assalamualaikum..Recently i'm being often to make a new entry.haahaa..When I'm feel boring i need to do something useful to fulfill my leisure...blogging is one of my way to release tension and communicate with other readers!Do you have ever heard about braces???yup!Braces is a devices used in orthodontics that align and straighten teeth and help to position them with regard to a person's bite,while also working to improve dental health.They are often used to correct underbites,as well asmalocclusions,overbites,cross bites,open bites,deep bites,crooked teeth,and various other flaws of th teeth and jaw.This is some information to you that I got from wikipedia about braces.


She is very cute braces girl with a beautiful smile!OMG!i'm already fall in love with her.She is Fatin Liyana Asri,a famous blogger in Malaysia who decide to wear a braces to align and straighten her teeth.She also is one of my favourite blogger.But,now,she already "throw-out" her braces because her teeth became perfect and can smile beautifully like others!You are beautiful even with braces or without braces!heeheehe :)

CREDIT TO G O O G L E

Last week,on wednesday morning,23/4/2014 I decided to go to Pusat Kesihatan Universiti(PKU) to wear a braces.It's because i'm became uncomfortable with my not arranged teeth structure and its very difficult to me to brush my teeth.I need to go there early in the morning because so many patients already waiting for braces services.This is because the braces services here is very cheap compared to other clinics.You just need to pay only RM1000 to wear a braces including make a follow-up every six weeks!I need to sacrifice my computer application in management(STID 1103) class two times just to get a braces..OMG!Forgive me sir!

This is my evidence I got a braces service from PKU.Actually,I went there on 22/4/2014 for registration and on 24/4/2014 I put the braces on my teeth!I'm became eager to wear the braces but in a same time i felt a bit nervous.Based on my friend's experience wearing braces is very painful thing for a week.After a week,its become normal and you will feel comfortable.During the treatment,I dont feel anything even painful!Its a weird thing when I see my face with a braces in front of mirror..haaahaahaahaa :D
But,It was a great experience that I ever felt.


My registration to get a braces services!LOOK!not need to throw out even one tooth...yeayy!


Well!look at my teeth before and after wearing braces.So far,we can't see any difference because a few days of wearing this.Now , its become more painful...wahh!They are start to move to starighten the arrangement of teeth..huuhuuhuu...i will waiting for the changes ..To eat the hard and big food,I need to cut them into a small pieces.I need to avoid a hard and crunchy snacks that can break braces,including popcorn,nuts and hard candy.More dont's:ice cube chewing,thumb sucking,excessive mouth breathing , lip bittingand pushing your tongue against your teeth.

Okay..I need to go now..a lot of works need to be completed in a same time.bye..we will ever meet again :)
MOHAMAD AIMAN BIN MAT ARIF 226183

No comments:

Post a Comment