Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A gift from Netherlands

Assalamualaikum and good night everyone.
Hi!Do you ever heard about AIESEC??yesss..!For your information,AIESEC is international not-for-profit organization that empowers young people with practical leadership oppurtunities to develop themselves into global leaders with an urge to make a difference to society.Another amazing facts about AIESEC is as of January 2014,the AIESEC network includes over 90,000 members in 124 countries and territories including Malaysia.It is the largest student-run organization in the world. 


Through AIESEC,we can know the variety of cultures from another countries such as Japan,Korea,India,Netherland,Germany and others.It was an interesting activity to those who like explore another cultural.For me,it is very interesting experiences join AIESEC activity.I'm sure you will never regret join AIESEC!At first,I was not expected to go to this ceremony.But,my roomate ask me to accompany him.On that day,just three classes was opened-Vietnamese language class,Netherland language class, and Japan language class.The student who manage this ceremony ask us to join Netherland language class because Japan language class that we want to join was full!So sad and full of disappointed :'(


Let me introduce you our nice teacher, Miss Sabine van Sleeuwen!she is always nice to me and other students.Miss Sabine also is very sporting and supportive teacher..He taught and treat us nicely and put her effort to make us understand what we've learnt.wow!Nice to know you Miss Sabine.I hope we can see you again!She also works as internship AIESEC programme in Malaysia and study sociology at Utrecht University,Netherlands!Be caution...she already a boyfriend..heeheehee :)
It can't be denied that foreign languages is very difficult to learn.We need to learn it continuously so that we can empower that language.It need a high patient and put your effort!It was my first time learnt the dutch language!It's so funny when we can't talk properly using dutch languages.By the way it was a nice try for us :)


Miss Sabine taught us the daily conversation.For example how to say Hello , Thank You , Sorry and so on in Dutch.My favourite daily conversation is "HOE GAAT HET?" means "HOW ARE YOU?".I dont know why!I became addicted to this conversation.Haahaahaahaa...Its pronounce is a bit difference!"J" become "Y" and Oe become "U"..I dont know how to explain.You will know it when you learn about Dutch language!Miss Sabine also introduce us dutch song "Het is een nacht"..It is very amazing song.She also told us that the song also normally singing when we are around campfire.


It was a lyrics of their national song!only chorus part.Although the song is very short,but,we enjoyed it so much!Actually,this song is one of the popular song at Netherlands

Listen to this song here..lets we sing it together..!

Ohhh!I forget about something.Miss Saben had given us a sweets from Netherlands.It's tastes like a herbs pill.not sweet at all...enough yet to make you vomit.But,its totally different for me.I enjoyed eating it very much.Try something new is my favourite.

The weird little things from Netherlands..You need to try it once.HAAHAAHAA :)

hey everyone..I think that's all for me.I hope i can visit and explore Netherlands's culture someday.Keep reading and good luck to you all...We will ever meet again ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment