Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wish you happy birthday,Kousuke Haruko!

Assalamualaikum and Ohayo gozaimas!HAAHAAHAA...Its a weird thing because today I really really want to speak Japanese language.Today,I want to tell you  a story which we had celebrated our friend's birthday party.It was a simple ceremony and for sure it left a great memory to Kousuke Haruko!Waittttttt!Who is Kousuke Haruko??Is he/she is a japanese actor/actress??haahaa..absolutely not!Kousuke Haruko is a malay woman who adore manga so much..Watching japanese cartoon as known as manga is one of her favourite thing to do at leisure.She is very clever girl and she studies Accounting Information System(AIS) at UUM!I have learn some japanese characters from her.They're Hiragana and Katakana.It is very basic thing if you want to learn japanese language.


A simple cake but delicious..Actually,i'm not the one who sponsored this cake.The other two of my friend bought these cakes from Bakery shop in the campus.I felt very guilty because i don't have anything to give because I dont know when her birthday date.What a bad friend =,="
What I give just a short speech "HAPPY BIRTHDAY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
haaahaahaahaa..The actual or full name of KOUSUKE HARUKO is Asfarina and we called her AS.As and me are not in a same ways and we always arguing about our favourite , K-pop and Anime.I adore K-pop so much and As is an Otaku(anime lover)..She always said to me that K-Pop artist make a plastic surgery to become handsome and beautiful.Its made me angry and I said the girl who likes cartoon can't marry because of immature mind..haaahaahaa...what a funny moments!



After eating chicken chop we celebrated As's birthday party.Do you want to know which one is As?heehee..a girl with pink-black striped long sleeve blouse!Haahaahaahaa...The cakes are very limited and we need to cut them into pieces so that everyone can taste the cakes!


And this is how we celebrated the birthday party.What a messy table..We enjoyed and talk about anything until 12:00am!HAAHAAHAA...I hope we can gather like this again in the future.Now,everyone is being busy of the assignments,examinations,tasks and so on and dont have anytime to spend time together.Happy 19th birthday  to Kousuke Haruko!
Okay..that's all for today..Thank you for reading my blog :)

MOHAMAD AIMAN BIN MAT ARIF
226183

No comments:

Post a Comment